Build your career at a firm that has been building strong relationships since 1925. Consider Scribner Cohen and Company.
CPAs and CPA Candidates
Scribner, Cohen & Co., S.C. is seeking energetic CPAs to join our tax or accounting departments. As they grow through their careers, CPAs at Scribner Cohen and Co., S.C. will be responsible for planning, executing and managing engagements for clients who need audits, business consulting and tax compliance services as well as other projects in specialized service areas. We offer competitive compensation with benefits, including bonus and commission eligibility.
Everyone on staff has the opportunity to be involved in recruiting, to provide direct input into internal operations and growth, and external growth through marketing and networking. We are looking for candidates who are or want to become skilled accountants, great mentors to the staff they supervise, and active personalities in their communities.
Our work is challenging and interesting; the firm’s management is invested in the mentorship and professional growth of personnel at all levels. At Scribner Cohen, you will have the opportunity to work with some of Milwaukee’s most interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, closely-held businesses and non-profits, many of which have been with us since our founding in 1925. Build your career at Scribner Cohen and be part of relationships that have held strong for generations.
- Candidate must have passed the CPA exam or be qualified to sit for the exam.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, project management and communication skills.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and QuickBooks;
- Ability to provide exceptional personalized client service, manage engagements in a timely fashion and monitor progress to budget and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment is critical.
- Working knowledge of ProSystem Software is a plus.
Scribner Cohen and Company, S.C.
400 East Mason Street, Suite 300
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202