Our competitive salaries and outstanding benefits make this a relationship that works for you.
- Competitive vacation, holiday, and sick days
- Flexible daily work schedule
- Paid time off to sit for the CPA exam
- Opportunity for expenses to be paid for a review course and fees associated to sit for the CPA exam
- Virtually no overnight travel
- Business casual dress policy and interest-free clothing loan for new employees
- Commission and bonus opportunities for recruiting new clients and staff
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Excellent medical and life insurance
- Flexible spending account of tax-free dollars to help pay for eligible medical and dependent care expenses
- Payment of annual dues to qualifying professional organizations
- Free reserved parking
If you have questions, contact us.