Tammy A. Wishowski, CPA
- Offers comprehensive tax consulting and planning services for individuals, families, and closely held businesses by utilizing more than a decade in public accounting expertise
- Offers expertise in individual and fiduciary taxation including the tax aspects of real estate
- Experienced in partnership and corporate taxation for a wide variety of clients including providing consulting services for start-up businesses
- Specializes in estate and trust administration and support services; including consulting with clients and attorneys regarding the funding of trusts and distributions to beneficiaries
- Serves as the chair of the WICPA Annual Tax Conference, serves on the Board of Directors for the Milwaukee Estate Planning Forum, the Racine Kenosha Estate Planning Council, and the North Shore Badgers Toastmasters Club, serves on the Steering Committee for the Estate and Trust Specialty Section and the Tempo Mentorship Committee, and is a member of the WICPA, AICPA, and TEMPO Milwaukee.