Tammy A. Wishowski, CPA
- Offers comprehensive tax consulting and planning services for individuals, families, and closely held businesses by utilizing more than a decade in public accounting expertise
- Offers expertise in individual and fiduciary taxation including the tax aspects of real estate
- Experienced in partnership and corporate taxation for a wide variety of clients including providing consulting services for start-up businesses
- Specializes in estate and trust administration and support services; including consulting with clients and attorneys regarding the funding of trusts and distributions to beneficiaries
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the Milwaukee Estate Planning Forum, serves on the Steering Committee for the Estate and Trust Specialty Section, and is a member of the Racine Kenosha Estate Planning Council, the North Shore Badgers Toastmasters Club, Tempo Milwaukee, WICPA, and AICPA.